Support Our Work
During the 2017 Presidents Forum, High Point University President Nido Qubein, who was also the NC Campus Compact Executive Board Chair at that time, made a surprise announcement: High Point University would make a challenge gift of $200,000 to help ensure the long-term sustainability of our Compact.
The gift became the HPU Challenge Fund for North Carolina Campus Compact, a special interest endowment fund administered by the Alamance Community Foundation. In 2018 we hosted a Day of Giving during which UNC Charlotte and UNC Greensboro each donated $20,000 (one-time gifts) to launch the campaign to match the challenge gift. In 2020 Western Carolina University made a $10,000 pledge (to be paid over five years) to the fund.
To make a tax-deductible gift by CREDIT CARD:
- Click the button below to reach the Alamance Community Foundation’s online giving site. Click “Donate.”
- In the drop-down, select “HPU Challenge Fund for NC Campus Compact” as the designation for your gift.
- A receipt will be emailed to you. Check your “Junk” folder if the message does not show up in your inbox.
To make a tax-deductible gift by CHECK:
- Make check payable to “Alamance Community Foundation” AND write “NC Campus Compact” in the memo line.
- Mail your gift to: NC Campus Compact, Campus Box 2257, Elon, NC 27244.
- A receipt will be sent to you by mail.