Support Our Work
During the 2017 Presidents Forum, High Point University President and NC Campus Compact Executive Board Chair, Nido Qubein, made a surprise announcement: High Point University would make a challenge gift of $200,000 to help ensure the long-term sustainability of our Compact.
The gift became the HPU Challenge Fund for North Carolina Campus Compact, a special interest endowment fund administered by the Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro through their local affiliate, the Alamance Community Foundation.
To make a tax-deductible gift by CREDIT CARD:
- Click the donate button below to reach the Alamanace Community Foundation’s online giving site.
- Select “HPU Challenge Fund for NC Campus Compact” as the designation for your gift.
- A receipt will be emailed to you. Check your “Junk” folder if the message does not show up in your inbox.
To make a tax-deductible gift by CHECK:
- Make check payable to “Alamance Community Foundation” AND write “NC Campus Compact” in the memo line.
- Mail your gift to: NC Campus Compact, Campus Box 2257, Elon, NC 27244.
- A receipt will be sent to you by mail.